Sunday, October 5, 2008

No More Lonely Nights

It's really hard to move on,
most especially when you're alone..
I need someone to help me go on,
to make my dark days shine,
and my lonely nights fine..

My heart is really broken..
it makes me crazy.
It used to make me cry at night,
it's really hard for me to sleep tight.

Please help me make it through the night,
I need you to make me alright.
All I'm taking is your time,
'till the early morning light.
Come and lay down by my side,
and help me make it through the night.

I don't care what's right or wrong,
I won't try to understand.
Let the devil take tomorrow,
'Cause tonight..I need you, a lover or a friend.

You are the only one,
so please help my heart..
Help me dig my past,
help me forget my yesterday..

My yesterday is dead and gone,
and tomorrow is out of sight
It's so sad to be alone
help me make it through the night..

No comments: